- ePCT Seminar
November 1, 2017
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
ePCT Seminar with WIPO Expert
November 1, 2017 9:30 – 4:00
Squire Patton Boggs Conference Room
275 Battery St #2600,
San Francisco, CA 94111
ePCT is the international equivalent of EFS Web and PAIR.
Learn how to file and manage PCT applications using this modern web-based system.
Many more validations than SAFE! Helps ensure high quality application filings.
Easiest and fastest way to update/manage/monitor applications after filing.
- Overview of the PCT
- RO/US vs. RO/IB – important for decisions on using ePCT
- Presentation on basics of ePCT
- Live demonstration of ePCT
- Introduction to ePCT
- WIPO digital certificates requirements and how to associate it to the user account
- Plus new easier methods for user authentication without digital certificate
- Explanation the different ePCT tabs
- Actions (uploading documents, Rule 92bis changes, filing the demand, Article 19 amendments.)
- Access Rights
- National Phase Entries
- ePCT-filing with RO/IB
- ePCT-filing with RO/US
- Live demonstrations of all the functions
- Get information on the next release of ePCT and make suggestions for things you would like to see
Feel free to bring a laptop and follow along
Customized to US practice!
Program Fee: $450 through October 25 ($495 thereafter), $50 discount per person for 5 or more registrants from same firm/company. Call 571-212-3868 For details
Program fee will be refunded less a $75 processing fee if request for cancellation is made by October 23.
- Course book with valuable ePCT information
- Lunch (provided)
- 2 Breaks
Venue: San Francisco CA