Patent Cooperation Treaty Seminar
The PCT Learning Center can travel to your firm/company to present private, cost effective Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) training.
In addition to the example course offerings below we offer customized PCT training to meet your specific corporate, company, or firm needs.
- Introduction to the WIPO PCT System
- PCT Process Basics
- Filing of the PCT International Application
- PCT Fees
- Introduction to ePCT (electronic filing)
- Priority Claims
- An Overview of how to Correct Defects
- Search and Written Opinion of the International Searching Authority
- International Publication
- Amendments under the PCT
- Overview of Chapter II – filing the demand for preliminary examination
- Entry into the national phase
- Where to get help
- Procedural Safeguards
- Expanded ePCT Module
Costs for customized private seminars are based on the specific course, customization, and number of attendees. The minimum charge is $10,000 per full day of instruction. The courses are suitable for attorney/agent and paralegal instruction, and can be qualified for CLE. Travel costs are additional. For the Washington D.C. metropolitan area, there is minimal or no travel-related expense.
Contact John White for further information at email@example.com or by phone at 571-888-3405 ext 3.