- ePCT Seminar
October 30, 2017
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
ePCT Seminar with WIPO Expert
October 30, 2017 9:30 – 4:00
Knobbe Martens Conference Room
2040 Main Street
Irvine, CA 92614
ePCT is the international equivalent of EFS Web and PAIR.
Learn how to file and manage PCT applications using this modern web-based system.
Many more validations than SAFE! Helps ensure high quality application filings.
Easiest and fastest way to update/manage/monitor applications after filing.
- Overview of the PCT
- RO/US vs. RO/IB – important for decisions on using ePCT
- Presentation on basics of ePCT
- Live demonstration of ePCT
- Introduction to ePCT
- WIPO digital certificates requirements and how to associate it to the user account
- Plus new easier methods for user authentication without digital certificate
- Explanation the different ePCT tabs
- Actions (uploading documents, Rule 92bis changes, filing the demand, Article 19 amendments.)
- Access Rights
- National Phase Entries
- ePCT-filing with RO/IB
- ePCT-filing with RO/US
- Live demonstrations of all the functions
- Get information on the next release of ePCT and make suggestions for things you would like to see
Feel free to bring a laptop and follow along
Customized to US practice!
Program Fee: $495 – $50 discount per person for 5 or more registrants from same firm/company. Call 571-212-3868 For details
Program fee will be refunded less a $75 processing fee if request for cancellation is made by October 20.
- Course book with valuable ePCT information
- Lunch (provided)
- 2 Breaks
Venue: Irvine CA