- PCT Boot Camp
May 11, 2020 - December 31, 2020
12:30 am - 11:55 pm
PCT Boot Camp Summary
Date Available: May 11, 2020
Delivered On-demand, Online
Target Audience: Getting started, needing a refresher, or preparing for the ePCT seminar.
- PCT Basics
- Filing of the PCT International Application
- PCT Fees
- Introduction to PCT SAFE (Electronic filing)
- Priority Claims
- An Overview of how to Correct Defects
- Introduction to ePCT
- Search and Written Opinion of the International Searching Authority
- International Publication
- Amendments under the PCT
- Overview of Chapter II – filing the demand for preliminary examination
- Entry into the national phase
- Where to get help
Mr. Gary Smith– Former Director of the PCT at USPTO and WIPO
Program Fee: $345
Program fee will be refunded less a $75 processing fee for cancellations.
Important: Register for PCT Boot Camp and ePCT training to receive a $150 discount using this link.
- Course book with valuable PCT information
- Include interactive Q&A sessions (scheduled separately).