- PCT Boot Camp
May 11, 2020
12:30 am - 4:00 pm
PCT Boot Camp Summary – Austin, Texas
Date: May 11, 2020
Time: 12:30 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Haynes and Boone LLP
600 Congress Avenue
Suite 1300, Conference Room
Austin, Texas 78701
Target Audience: Getting started, needing a refresher, or preparing for the ePCT seminar.
- PCT Basics
- Filing of the PCT International Application
- PCT Fees
- Introduction to PCT SAFE (Electronic filing)
- Priority Claims
- An Overview of how to Correct Defects
- Introduction to ePCT
- Search and Written Opinion of the International Searching Authority
- International Publication
- Amendments under the PCT
- Overview of Chapter II – filing the demand for preliminary examination
- Entry into the national phase
- Where to get help
Mr. Gary Smith– Former Director of the PCT at USPTO and WIPO
Program Fee: $345
Program fee will be refunded less a $75 processing fee if request for cancellation is made on or before May 1, 2020.
Important: Register for both the Austin, TX PCT Boot Camp on May 11 and the ePCT training on May 12 and receive a $150 discount using this link.
- Course book with valuable PCT information
- Afternoon Break
Venue: Austin, TX