- PCT Boot Camp
May 13, 2020
12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
PCT Boot Camp Summary
Date: May 13, 2020
Time: 12:30 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Haynes and Boone LLP
2505 North Plano Road
Suite 4000, Conference Room
Richardson, Texas 75082
Target Audience: Getting started, needing a refresher, or preparing for the ePCT seminar.
- PCT Basics
- Filing of the PCT International Application
- PCT Fees
- Introduction to PCT SAFE (Electronic filing)
- Priority Claims
- An Overview of how to Correct Defects
- Introduction to ePCT
- Search and Written Opinion of the International Searching Authority
- International Publication
- Amendments under the PCT
- Overview of Chapter II – filing the demand for preliminary examination
- Entry into the national phase
- Where to get help
Mr. Gary Smith Former Director of the PCT at USPTO and WIPO
Program Fee: $345
Program fee will be refunded less a $75 processing fee if request for cancellation is made on or before May 1, 2020.
Important: Register for both the Dallas, TX PCT Boot Camp on May 13 and the ePCT training on May 14 and receive a $150 discount using this link.
- Course book with valuable PCT information
- Afternoon Break
Venue: Dallas, TX