- PCT Boot Camp
March 7, 2017
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
PCT Boot Camp Summary
March 7, 2017 9:00 – 12:30
Approved for 3.25 hrs of CA CLE.
Target Audience: Those wishing to get started, needing a PCT refresher or prepare for a more advanced seminar.
- Introduction to the PCT System
- PCT Basics
- Filing of the PCT International Application
- Introduction to PCT SAFE (Electronic filing)
- Introduction to ePCT
- Priority Claims
- An Overview of how to Correct Defects
- Search and Written Opinion of the International Searching Authority
- International Publication
- Amendments under the PCT
- Overview of Chapter II – filing the demand for preliminary examination
- Entry into the national phase
- Where to get help
Gary Smith Managing Director of the PCT Learning Center, and former Director of the PCT at USPTO & WIPO
Program Fee: $275
Program fee will be refunded less a $75 processing fee if request for cancellation is made by February 24.
Venue: Los Angeles, CA