- PCT Boot Camp
June 24, 2016
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
PCT Boot Camp Summary
June 24, 2016 9:00 – 12:30
Seminar Location: Nixon Peabody Conference Room (Downtown Chicago)
Target Audience: Those wishing to get started, needing a PCT refresher or prepare for a more advanced seminar.
Approved for 3.25 hours of IL and OH CLE.
- Introduction to the PCT System
- PCT Basics
- Filing of the PCT International Application
- Introduction to PCT SAFE (Electronic filing)
- Introduction to ePCT
- Priority Claims
- An Overview of how to Correct Defects
- Search and Written Opinion of the International Searching Authority
- International Publication
- Amendments under the PCT
- Overview of Chapter II – filing the demand for preliminary examination
- Entry into the national phase
- Where to get help
Gary Smith Managing Director of the PCT Learning Center, and former Director of the PCT at USPTO & WIPO
Program Fee: $325
Program fee will be refunded less a $75 processing fee if request for cancellation is made by June 13.
Nixon Peabody (Downtown Chicago)
70 W. Madison St.
Chicago, IL 60602
Venue: Chicago (Downtown)